Making this new Hoofer more user friendly than ever is an innovative new bottom that reduces club tangle by guiding clubs to the correct segment and keeping clubs separated while carrying. There’s also a new slimmer, stacked pocket configuration for easier access, a larger ball pocket, and flexible storage with 16 pockets. The re-designed bag top makes for easier handling, and with nine bold colorways, golfers have lots of choices.
|Clubs are well-protected and less prone to bunching in a top engineered to give your gear generous space. High-impact polypropylene construction and anti-flex walls provide solid support.||A newly re-engineered back puck makes it far easier to convert PING carry bags from backpack style to a single-strap carry.||When securing the Hoofer bag onto a cart, keep all 11 pockets free using this PING innovation, a cart strap pass-thru channel that slides behind the pockets to keep them accessible.|
|Keeping your PING clubs dry is easy; simply deploy the rain hood that is snapped inside the cushioned hip pad. When it's not raining, the rain hood provides extra padding for the walk.|
A magnetic range-finder pocket makes for easy access.
|No fumbling for your water bottle while striding down the fairway. The water-bottle pocket is located on the lower part of the bag so it's easy to reach and replace as you're walking.|
- All-new Styling
- 5-Way Top
- 5.5 lbs.
- 16 Pockets (8 Zippered, 8 Slip)
- 22L Pocket Volume
- New Bag Bottom Reduces Club Tangle
- New Ergonomic Top Eases Handling
- New Leg Guards to Help Leg Separation When Carrying
- Padded, Convertible Shoulder Straps
- Back Puck Simplifies Conversion to Single Strap
- Zippered Rain-Hood Pocket
- Extra Storage Areas Inside Apparel Pocket
- Two Valuables Pockets, One Velour Lined
- Apparel Pocket with Full-Length Zipper for Easier Access
- Zip-off Ball-Pocket Panel
- Magnetic Rangefinder Pocket
- Cart-strap channel
- 300D polyester